Puppy Training & Socialisation
Taking your puppy to puppy training classes gives them the best start in life. Responsible training means your puppy grows into a well behaved, welcomed and loved dog.
You are welcome to sit in on a class before bringing your puppy so you can see what’s involved.
In our Kennel Club Good Citizen Puppy Foundation classes you teach your puppy to:
- Socialise with other dogs
- Greet and socialise with people
- Come when called, even when distracted
- Play in a friendly, non-aggressive way
- Obey basic obedience commands
- Start learning to walk properly on a lead
- Show good food manners – no snatching treats
And you learn how to take care of your puppy as s/he grows.
Youngsters are welcome to learn with their dog.
Classes: Friday evening, 6.30p.m. – 7.15p.m.
Venue: Sandford Community Hall, Wareham BH20 7BD